Monday, April 5, 2010

So... it's been a while...

Baylee and me, going to Little Shop of Horrors. Isn't she beautiful???


Little girls at my church have been asking if I could draw them princess pictures. So, that's what this is, yo. I like sharing. And princesses.

This here was sitting in my mall, it's enormous!!! It's made up of 70 2'x2' canvases that all these different artists painted for it. Amazing, yes?


And here's some art!!! This is what I did this weekend. These are Erika and Andrea, my twin cousins, and soccer stars. Charcoal 9x12.



And this is my crazy brother, Luke, screaming at a bird.
Charcoal, 9x12.

So, this entry is all over the place, but I've been gone for a while. Maybe order will be restored eventually. Hope everyone had a good Easter!
My show is in two Mondays. Goodness.
A Question for you:
What's your favourite part of spring???



No comments:

Post a Comment