Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Weekend

My weekend consisted of actually going outside for once, art, and a new piece of furniture. Peculiar, yes?
Blowing bubbles is fun, but eating them is not...


Now, this is in memory of my sister's long, scraggly hair of childhood. She's been waiting ages to get more than ten inches, and recently had her hair cut off and sent to Locks of Love. She looks much older with her short hair...
Oh, and there's my turtle, Kameko.


I finally finished this one! I love Pan's Labyrinth, and had been meaning to do some fanart for a long long time. What do you think?

And this here is my cousin, Cameron, who is graduating sometime in the middle of this month. They go till the middle of June! Crazy! Well, so do I, but I'm in college, and this is still high school for him. He is a genius, by the way. He got a full ride to some prestigious school near Pittsburgh. Awesome!


And this here is peculiar. On Sunday, my family and I went to a benefit dinner for a lady who has breast cancer. Along with the dinner, there was a silent auction, with this lovely little corner shelf up for grabs. I paid $20 for it. The first piece of real furniture I ever bought. Hooray for me.


A Question for You:
How was your weekend? Do anything fun?
See ya later,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment